Wednesday, 6 March 2013

My tiny dancer

Huggables such a musical child. One of my favourite moments was watching singing in the rain and my then 18month old trying to copy gene Kelly. So we called on a dancer friend miss Emma who has become our ballet teacher. Hope adores her and lives getting dressed up in her outfit or little tutu. The lessons are always fun and although she doesn't always do it correctly-well she is only two-she enjoys them,tries so hard and will randomly do the exercises through out the week. That's the ballet....
Now for the ballroom the street dance and any other type. That child of mine will happily shake her thang to single ladies and then (a regular occurance in our house)dance on ice with daddy. They even do the lifts and as mama I do the scores of course so always gets 10, I mean how could something this beautiful and adorable get any less??



No comments:

Post a Comment