Friday, 27 September 2013

Hopes wardrobe (what she wore)

I thought I was about time we started the autumn edition of what Hopes been wearing lately particularly as its all so stinking cute. I'm loving filling up not only hers but baby owls wardrobes with little cardies and winter warmers. My favourite purchase so far has to be her little dr martens!!!

Just how cute are they!!
You notice The huggable one is not actually in these clothes photos well that's because I wanted to show the details of outfits and I have a 2.5 year old who at the moment isn't very cooperative with doing her little vogue thing!!

So here's a lovely little purple and floral ensemble she wore the other day to go shopping. 

The pink shoes are from m&s easy walkers range. Leather and so soft with a fab price and if I'm not mistaken in the sale at the moment. We have our eye in the new seasons silver ones! The purple cords and so comfy on her and those along with the blouse and cardie are from the new collection at boots miniclub. 
The prices on these are so reasonable and they even have offers of three for two on the clothing which is even better!!

Another stylish little look Hope rocked this week was this one...

The mustard cord dress and topcome as a two piece set from next and is available in other colours. Hope loved that it had pockets and kept putting things in there! The tights are also next but last season and as for the boots well need I point out the awesome-ness of these little doc's again!!

I managed to get a not so great snap of her but as you can see not exactly working the camera!

Oh and this coat... My mum found it for her it's even by a brand called Hope!

I hope you enjoy our little adventures into toddler fashion world I certainly do though I suspect my purse not so much!!








No comments:

Post a Comment