Monday, 13 January 2014

Sisters Big and Little {Siblings}

One of the bloggers that i first started following and inspired me a lot was Lucy over at beautiful boy . This year after a very successful me and mine project last year Lucy has set up sort of branches of this concept, one being siblings which im proud to say here at Hopes heritage we will be taking part in. why not join us? Lucy also has me and mine and me and you projects running too! what a busy bee!


So here it is our first siblings post ever!! This was a little shoot i did with the girlies a week before christmas for our cards this year. It didnt exactly go to plan as my big boy camera just went a bit dolally so these were just snapped on my iphone but i love them so much.

Hope is still very new to being a big sister as our littlest girl is just 8 weeks old {5 weeks in the photo}but so far i think my girls will be the best of friends. We get asked a lot how Hope is with her and Im always so proud when i say fab! but she really is, theres lots of cuddles going on and plenty of hand holding and mama shes my baby isnt she?i love her shes so cute being said. New baby smiles are the best and those silent movie giggles which seem to be saved for when big sister sings songs are happening now and while its still barely a month into the new year and im only 8 weeks into being a mama to sisters I have to say its the best, i couldnt be happier and more importantly the huggable is over the moon to finally have a sibling!


dear beautiful

12 comments:

  1. Yay you did one in the end, this one is BEAUTIFUL! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much katie i just hope i manage to keep getting good pics of my girls together, yours are a total inspiration. finally starting to get into more of a blogging routine now.

      Delete
  2. Aww! What beautiful eyes they both have - such a lovely photo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes those baby blues make me forgive them everything lol thanks x

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness this is the SWEETEST photo!! x

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo. It's so cute to get to see the very beginning of their relationship. Just think how different they'll be in eleven months time.
    Thanks for linking up, and thanks for saying such lovely things. I'm so honoured that I've inspired you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course your an inspiration look at what you have achieved with your blog! I know before i realise they will be running round together driving me mad! i love that this project came along!

      Delete
  5. What an absolutely beautiful picture. Stunning! Your girls are just the sweetest. I have two fast and fearless boys so can only dream of getting a shot like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks not bad for the old iphone eh? i doubt these to will be like this for very long either!

      Delete
  6. Lovely. So precious. How beautiful are those girlies of yours xx

    ReplyDelete