Tuesday, 11 March 2014

A Matching Pair {siblings}

Its that time again?
Already?
A quarter of the way through the siblings project hosted by lucy from dear beautiful boy blog and time is simply flying by. The girlies are growing at a rate of knots so I'm so glad i committed to this project to ensure i document it.
My I present my two girls.....
                                                                                          .......MATCHING!


Yep I put them in matching tops for the first time and dont they just look adorable! I know its so not cool or fashion forward but really they're babies and well this wont be going on for very long will it so I'm making the most of it while I can.

Pop on by and check out the siblings project it really is a good un!





dear beautiful

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You are very right, there is a small window of opportunity for matching outfits and this is it! I can't really do matching with my two, but I do like to put them in coordinating outfits quite a bit, while they are still too little to stop me. Such a cute photo of your gorgeous girls. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope is already making wardrobe choices so i feel my input my be getting limited sooner than i think lol! at the moment she still thinks her new sister is fabulous and was so excited to match she even occasionally likes to sit in the double buggy to hold hands! wonder how long that will last?1

      Delete
  2. Ah these are gorgeous, I love matching outfits, or what I like to call 'matching but not matching' so similar colours, patterns or styles without being too matching. Your girls are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ive seen your matching but not girls and they look so stinkin cute i feel we may do that a bit more than full out matching but the odd matchy matchy wont go a miss!

      Delete
  3. So adorable! I found pictures of me and my sisters in matching outfits when we was little :) #Siblings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me and my brother used to compliment eachother at parties etc. i just think its so cute maybe not when they are like 13 or something though ha ha

      Delete
  4. Goodness, I had no idea we were a quarter through already - where is this year going to? Your lovely ladies looks gorgeous as always and yes, matching tops definitely have to be done while they're too small to really voice an opinion! We've got a few things that match; some days Kitty wants to dress just like Elma, and some days she'll wear anything but the same - it's fun while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know just how is this time flying?! opinions get voiced from the big un already i have to give her two outfits to choose from every morning although half the time she says nope mummy this and pick something else at least so far it hasnt been wellies and a dressing up outfit round asda though im kind of looking forward to that!

      Delete
  5. Oh i only just found this project your girls are super cute together they look so contented and snuggly #siblings

    ReplyDelete