Saturday, 5 July 2014

Instagram blog link up {The Tomorrow Project}

We all know about my love of babywearing and slings especially of the Sakura Bloom variety and I'm proud to say I'm a member of their community on instagram and facebook.


Sakura Bloom run a project called The Sling Diaries which you can check out on pintrest. Take a look for beautful inspiring babywearing mummies and a few daddies too. Many mama's still wanted to contribute even though not selected as a diarist so this lovely lady (I'm so sorry I dont know your name)came up with The Tomorrow Project. When she came to the end of her time as a diarist and wanted to continue to write. Every week on instagram a prompt is issued for a weekly photo challenge and then each month a prompt or theme for a blog post. I recently auditioned for the next round of diarist and whilst I was'nt selected still wanted to contribute to this community filled with beautiful women inside and out who welcomed me so warmly so I will be linking up. Stay posted for that but in the meantime you can check out my audition here.

No comments:

Post a Comment